Continuing “Eating to 100 TODAY,” a series about the secrets of a long and healthy life, NBC News special anchor Maria Shriver visits a corner of Costa Rica that is one of the five “blue zones” on Earth with the highest percentage of people living healthy lives to age 100. There she meets a colorful 100-year-old cowboy who starts each day with rice, beans and tortillas.
» Subscribe to TODAY:
» Watch the latest from TODAY:
About: TODAY brings you the latest headlines and expert tips on money, health and parenting. We wake up every morning to give you and your family all you need to start your day. If it matters to you, it matters to us. We are in the people business. Subscribe to our channel for exclusive TODAY archival footage & our original web series.
Connect with TODAY Online!
Visit TODAY’s Website:
Find TODAY on Facebook:
Follow TODAY on Twitter:
Follow TODAY on Google+:
Follow TODAY on Instagram:
Follow TODAY on Pinterest:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Sự thật về BẢO HIỂM XE MÁY 15.000đ | Luật Sư X
- Trung Quốc cảnh báo "độc lập cho Đài Loan là đường cùng" và Mỹ sẽ gánh hậu quả
- Chúc mừng ông Trần Quốc Tỏ tân thứ trưởng BCA
- Phan Quý Hoàng Lâm (1984 – 2020) cùng Bình Định vô địch U21 Quốc gia 2005 | BLV Quang Huy
- XSMB TRỰC TIẾP XỔ SỐ MIỀN BẮC HÔM NAY THỦ ĐÔ HÀ NỘI XSTD SXMB 24/05/2020,XSMB CHỦ NHẬT