The PERFECT Day in SAIGON! –  Incredible Street Food, Epic Views & More! (Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam)

It’s our final day here in Saigon and we’re going out with a bang! WE’re on a mission to try some delicious Vietnamese street food and see one of the most epic views of the city from the Bitexco Tower 😍🇻🇳

Places we visited in this video:

Street food stall:

The Workshop Coffee:

Bitexco Tower:

Market:

★ SUPPORT THIS CHANNEL! ★
Supporters get access to never before seen vlogs, hand-written postcards and more! ►

WATCH NEXT: ▶ Trying Vietnamese EGG COFFEE!

★ $40 AIRBNB DISCOUNT! ★
We can’t recommend Airbnb enough! Use this link for $40 off your first Airbnb booking:

★ BECOME A CHANNEL MEMBER! ★
Get access to special emoji and exclusive live chats with us!

★ MERCH ★
Get Your T.E.A. Merch!!

★ MUSIC ★
Access Thousands of FREE Songs for YOUR VIDEOS with Epidemic Sound!

This video’s music by:

== OUR TRAVEL GEAR ==
★ Camera –
★ Lens –
★ Microphone –
★ Drone –
★ GoPro –
★ Camera Belt Clip –
★ Tripod –

Above are affiliate links which means we receive a percentage of the revenue made from purchasing products via those links.

BROWSE ALL OF OUR GEAR ►

== Follow Us ==
❤ Twitter –
❤ Facebook –
❤ Instagram –
❤ Travel Blog –

== About Us ==
We’re Eric & Allison and we’re on a journey to find the most interesting places and unique foods this planet has to offer! We’ve traded in our steady paychecks and permanent home for a life of travel and adventure. Come along and see the world with us!

Nguồn:https://baovnexpress.com/

• Ive been watching your videos a lot lately and he looks like joker.😊

Jean Loue Bendoy March 27, 2020 11:50 pm Reply
  • Your travel videos are so refreshing! ! I was there in 1995 when Viet Nam barely opened its doors to the international community. There were old cars and old world charms (much like Cuba). The noodly topping you guys ate was actually pork & pork skin cooked in rice flower, and has a similar Thai style resemblance. Viet Nam’s cooking has mainly Chinese, French, and Thai style influences, with a few dishes that has the Burmese flavor profile (and surprisingly a popular dish that’s also similar to Persian food- i.e., “celery stew” except Vietnamese pickled cabbage, and a desert jelly dish called pomegranate jelly -coconut milk with water chestnuts made to look like pomegranates). Viet Nam was actually an old part of the trading post during the silk trade era (so perhaps), there’s a lot more influences to the cuisines. Even some dishes with a bit of French/Indian/ Vietnamese influence (curry and beef ragu). Traditional Vietnamese food is a fusion of a lot of umami flavors!

mai March 27, 2020 11:50 pm Reply
  • Could just be Peaches LOL

brendan largey March 27, 2020 11:50 pm Reply
  • The com tam is pronounced like "gum tum" tam = tum. Like Tums those stomachache pills. With a slight accent when you say "uhm".
    Your guys video popped up in my reccomended. So glad many are enjoying what VN has to offer and you two are so humble ^^

Music_is_Calming March 27, 2020 11:50 pm Reply
  • That’s shredded pigs skin that you’re eating. It’s called “bì”.

Loan Mai March 27, 2020 11:50 pm Reply
  • the thing in 11:54 is shredded pork skin .

Ck Ng March 27, 2020 11:50 pm Reply
  • Shredded Pork Skin

Lan Phan March 27, 2020 11:50 pm Reply
  • CANNOT STAND YOUR MUSIC……please change it.

Kathy Patterson March 27, 2020 11:50 pm Reply
  • Thats my aunts restaurant at the beginning

talkwidmeeh March 27, 2020 11:50 pm Reply
  • I tuned in to get some travel ideas for Vietnam, but ended up just watching you 2 eating breakfast lunch and dinner.

Warren Ambrose March 27, 2020 11:50 pm Reply
  • The noodle things on broken rice dish is boiled chopped pork skin with roasted rice flour.

Hung T March 27, 2020 11:50 pm Reply
  • Com Tam really is delicious. Its a hodge podge of different foods, proteins, cut meat sausages or meat loafs, some veges. They usually give you soup which the locals take at the end of the meal. They say that is to "wash down" the food taken. I know its Vietnamese way. Usually, we take soups at the start of the meal. The Vietnamese take them at the end of the meal and it is usually in small portion but satisfying.

Travelling Dexter March 27, 2020 11:50 pm Reply
  • Notre dame church, main post office, The opera are monuments left from The French settlement okay 💒🏛

ELEKTRARE March 27, 2020 11:50 pm Reply
  • so good street food Saigon, Vietnam

Tân Trang Laptop . COM March 27, 2020 11:50 pm Reply
  • Wicked ❤️it … was this April you were there in Saigon ?

Thomas Farrelly March 27, 2020 11:50 pm Reply
  • Hey IM IN VIETNAM

Thao Trinh Amanda March 27, 2020 11:50 pm Reply
  • Those look like noodles in com tam is pork skin

Thuan Lu March 27, 2020 11:50 pm Reply
  • Did you try snails in Sai Gon!

Vũ Bằng Vlog March 27, 2020 11:50 pm Reply
  • Wish you both the best, love your videos. But I’ll pass on Vietnam, there is nothing amazing about Vietnam.
    I’ve been there. 1966 thru 1968.
    Made many friends, lost many friends.

Bert Smith March 27, 2020 11:50 pm Reply
  • Vraiment c'est fantastique

lam im March 27, 2020 11:50 pm Reply
  • Some gigantic fat person probably say on that chair before u got there. Don't u pay before u eat so they can't charge u whatever they want ?

Matowix March 27, 2020 11:50 pm Reply
  • Just seen your channel and even happier to see you’ve been to my home country Vietnam 🇻🇳. Hope you love & enjoy things there. Ae VN nào ở đây k:).

Cuoc song Thuy Dien - Van Sweden March 27, 2020 11:50 pm Reply
  • That's pork skin mixed with fried rice powder

TheVietarmy March 27, 2020 11:50 pm Reply
  • Nice

Tran March 27, 2020 11:50 pm Reply
  • those window cleaner are the bravest people on earth, I would literally drop dead.

Chris Nguyen March 27, 2020 11:50 pm Reply
  • the shredded strips are just pork rhines & the dipping sauce is diluted fish sauce with sugar, garlic, hot chili pepper…njoy!

Peter Trần March 27, 2020 11:50 pm Reply
  • I also have some dishes of my country and I hope you care about it

Dân Tọc FOOD March 27, 2020 11:50 pm Reply
  • Love your sugarcane juice reaction, thank for visit Vietnam!

Hiếu Béo March 27, 2020 11:50 pm Reply
  • DAMNED CARROT TOP!……… I say that with the utmost affection…………*

Arch Stanton March 27, 2020 11:50 pm Reply
  • Awesome video review, enjoy watching your video clip, also subscribed to your channel….by the way, thanks for visiting VietNam 🙂

DeeJay Calvin March 27, 2020 11:50 pm Reply
  • Sugar cane juice is not sickly sweet..it's very refreshing.

Daniel Zheng March 27, 2020 11:50 pm Reply
  • LOL, these 2 are very sweet! Very funny, in the good sense, being that they have no idea about any of the food I grew up with. Great Video.

Joseph Nguyen March 27, 2020 11:50 pm Reply
  • Hello there, I'm going to Vietnam in Feb 2020! I love your vids, you 2 are so sweet! I wanna stay connected when I'm over there and my UK phone plan what's loads of money for data. Any advice ? I was thinking maybes getting a Sim card there. I was going to preload my Google maps … I hate being lost. What's your best advice

jay lee March 27, 2020 11:50 pm Reply
  • You know this is pretty nice your explanation tells a lot of people about this country most of us only know from the war my brother-in-law my cousin at that point nothing nothing good was told about this country good on you mate

Karen Louks March 27, 2020 11:50 pm Reply