The best APS-C Lenses for Video for Sony E-Mount (A6000, A6100, A6400, A6600)

This video is about the best APS-C lenses for filmmaking or video for the Sony E-Mount. They can be used for the Sony A6000, A6100, A6300, A6400, A6500 and A6600). In this video I show you my favorite lenses and the possible alternatives.

– THE LENSES –

Niwel – Morning Lights

– FOLLOW ME –
Youtube:
Instagram:

– CONTACT ME –
mountmedia.studio@gmail.com

DISCLAIMER: This description contains Amazon affiliate links. If you purchase something through one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission, but it does not cost you anything. The price remains the same for you.

#Sony #APS-C #BestLenses

Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://baovnexpress.com/cong-nghe

• I’m not fond of taking videos but more on stills. Also, I acquired Sony a6600 by accident. I won it in our office anniversary raffle. What lens would you suggest for stills photography?

genghis2510 May 10, 2020 6:02 am Reply
  • I really think the Laowa 9mm 2.8 ZD should be included here. It’s small, very sharp and doesn’t need to be focused past three feet. The Laowas are an unbelievable Chinese lens value for the quality throughout their product line.

Brian Grant May 10, 2020 6:02 am Reply
  • Sony lenses are overpriced. The sigma make this system reasonable, but these zoom lenses at f4 costing $900-$1500 are ridiculous. The canon EF equivalents are so much cheaper. And then people keep telling you to just get FF because a73 is cheap and you have 2 Cheap Tamron zooms. But they don’t tell you the G Masters and primes are even much more overpriced and often ridiculous and weighs like a mountain. Sony is quite quite over-rated for consumers. Yes, for pros all the features make their jobs much easier, but for consumers it’s a trap. For consumers, the only real selling point is the AF system, otherwise I say stick with Canon EF-S.

C O May 10, 2020 6:02 am Reply
  • The Sony 16-55 f2.8 deserves a shout out here. Super sharp, much faster than the 18-105, and the auto focus tech in that lens is unrivalled by anything else on APS-C currently.

Mike D May 10, 2020 6:02 am Reply
  • Boss which Lenses is better for Sony 6100 ? Plz let me know

Imtiaz Eliyas May 10, 2020 6:02 am Reply
  • Thank you so much for this. This will be my lens purchase in order based on what I do.

1. Sigma 16mm F1.4
    2. Sony 18-105 F4
    3. Sigma 56 F1.4

Francis Diaz May 10, 2020 6:02 am Reply
  • What I wonder .. what cam did you use to record the section where you show yourself and what lenses 🙂

Sebastian May 10, 2020 6:02 am Reply
  • Thank you. Very relatable video

Neng Lee May 10, 2020 6:02 am Reply
  • how about the SEL1018 for wide angle video?

LilysToys May 10, 2020 6:02 am Reply
  • i have a feeling im going to regret this hobby and should've stuck to rc's

JID 340 May 10, 2020 6:02 am Reply
  • Very nice summary video here. I'm running the Sony 18-105mm on a Sony a5100, and the Sigma trio (16mm, 30mm, and 56mm) on a Sony a6400. The 18-105mm is a great grab-and-go aka "walkaround" video lens, but nothing can beat those Sigma primes if you want tack-sharp stills. I really wish Sigma made a good variable.

Michael Romano May 10, 2020 6:02 am Reply
  • sigma 14mm 1.8 art ?

mark norris May 10, 2020 6:02 am Reply
  • I wish we had a Wide angle zoom with a wide Aperture like f/2.8 for a6000 series.

Yash Menghani May 10, 2020 6:02 am Reply
  • Owned the 18-105mm,sigma 30mm, sigma 16mm and sony 50mm. but the one that i mainly use is currently 18-105mm. It's a very versatile lens and only downside is that it suffers in the low light situation. Otherwise, it's a beast. Subbed to your feed and you found yourself a fan from Malaysia.

fibr crtve May 10, 2020 6:02 am Reply
  • On the Sony aps-c camera, the three lenses sigma16mm.30mm.56mm are sufficient for daily photo and video shooting.

游程TIME May 10, 2020 6:02 am Reply
  • Love your videos ! Always amazing visuals and straight to the point gear reviews ! Greetings and Best Wishes from India !

Ashwyn Warrier May 10, 2020 6:02 am Reply
  • Easiest like and sub! Grazie mille

Matteo Sivilotti May 10, 2020 6:02 am Reply
  • What is your opinion of the Sony 18-135?

michael sirota May 10, 2020 6:02 am Reply
  • My set are Sony 18-105, 35mm and sigma 16 mm, but mosty i use 18-105 during a day and sigma in the night. I do 98% videos on my a6400

Paweł Żukiewicz May 10, 2020 6:02 am Reply
  • Thank you for this video! You validated the lenses I already own and use. The 35mm 1.8 and the 18mm to 105mm! Cheers

Curtis Randall May 10, 2020 6:02 am Reply
  • I love your videos, you are very precise and your voice is pleasing 🙂 I recently tried the 16-55 and was quite impressed with it, but without a gimbal it is hard to use for good video. The rest of the lenses you have are the best options for a hobbi video and photo.

Gábor Antal May 10, 2020 6:02 am Reply