Our FAVORITE Foods in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam (BEST Street Food of District 1 & 3)

Don’t waste your time anywhere else! These are the best spots to eat in Districts 1 & 3.

Where we stayed:

⬆︎⬆︎⬆︎⬆︎Get $40 off your first Airbnb with our code:

To get our latest video updates- subscribe! Every week we release a video on the most recent destination we visited!

KEEP UP WITH THE ADVENTURE HERE:

Jeff Kaale:
Engelwood:
Not The King:
DJ Quads:
David Cutter: @dcuttermusic / www.davidcuttermusic.com

#Saigon #Food #IntAffair

All images are owned by Int Affair. To avoid copyright infringements please reach out to us directly at: intaffairmedia@gmail.com for promotional opportunities.

Nguồn:https://baovnexpress.com/

• You should have also tried bun thit nuong, which is the southern version of bun cha. 🙂

Doodah Gurl March 27, 2020 5:00 pm Reply
  • Nice presentation 👍
    Nice places to eat shown by you.
    Would be nice if you list the places where you eat what. That way a copy paste note can be saved for future ref.
    Also food prices if displayed gives us better value for judgement.

Jo Azaredo March 27, 2020 5:00 pm Reply
  • Thanks for the Great video. will coming to Saigon on march 2020. for sure will try the banh mi.. looks yummy

David Pina March 27, 2020 5:00 pm Reply
  • Am right now in Nha Trang to do the blind massage you guys recommended and Going to Ho Chi Minh tomorrow and can’t wait to try all these places! Love your videos guys. Rock on! ✌🏼

David Cuevas March 27, 2020 5:00 pm Reply
  • Wow anh này cũng tới vietnam à

SR_ Noob ヅ March 27, 2020 5:00 pm Reply
  • Love your videos! Amazing food!! Keep it up!

The Tipsy Cookery March 27, 2020 5:00 pm Reply
  • I have now seen over ten travel channels on YT. You guys are on the air b n b spectrum. You spend more money than most backpackers, but you don't stay at 4 star hotels. Then there's the hostel travelers. Finally one crazy guy who lives on 5 Dollars a day and avoids the tourist spots. I like to couch-surf if I can and pay NOTHING while living with locals. Sometimes I will rent a house for months at prices that Californians can only dream about.

Darkcomedy March 27, 2020 5:00 pm Reply
  • Banh xeo

Cuong Truong March 27, 2020 5:00 pm Reply
  • Coffee of Vietnam. See before you drink.

Or, search battery coffee

tan ta March 27, 2020 5:00 pm Reply
  • Just look at Obama face while he is staring at the food. We all know that he is muslim and he is eating pork. lol

chiang sungchek March 27, 2020 5:00 pm Reply
  • Going to HCM next week. I’m Vietnamese and this is my first visit. Should be interesting to compare some of the spots reviewed in your video.

Tommy Mai March 27, 2020 5:00 pm Reply
  • After the Vietnam war a lot of southern Vietnamese fled Vietnam. That’s why 90% of Vietnamese restaurants outside of Vietnam are southern cooking. Growing up as a kid I always wondered why 9/10 pho restaurants I went too tasted so much sweeter then home pho. Another reason why a lot of western people acquired the southern sweet preferred taste for Vietnamese food. 8/10 Vietnamese people I meet in Canada or USA are southern also.

Tommy Mai March 27, 2020 5:00 pm Reply
  • My friend's late mother was from Hanoi and made pho that was very oniony(it was unbelievable). I believe pho is the vietnamese take on French onion soup, that the colonizers brought with them. I don't believe onions are native to SE asia.

David Witcraft March 27, 2020 5:00 pm Reply
  • Love all of your videos. We are planning visiting vietnam this May. Thanks for all the great tips.

NC Cham March 27, 2020 5:00 pm Reply
  • Can you tell me please how to find Quan Anh Vu please ? I try on Google maps to no avail. 🙁 thanks

Bill Newell March 27, 2020 5:00 pm Reply
  • The girl in this vid. Seems like a real bitch.

Brett Stanton March 27, 2020 5:00 pm Reply
  • I’m going to Saigon in February and this vid will def help!! Thanks so much, you guys deserve more views!!!!

Yeet L March 27, 2020 5:00 pm Reply
  • "We like spicy" Oh yah! 😅

Clint Atkinson March 27, 2020 5:00 pm Reply
  • Why these foreigners want to call SAIGON but they are afraid of the communists to prevent them from traveling to Vietnam so they are robbed their right to call SAIGON all the way, but have to jump back and forth SAIGON versus the ROGUE communist name hochiminh. While SAIGON brings out all the essences and fragrances, hochiminh just makes people sick and nauseous bad odor!!

K M March 27, 2020 5:00 pm Reply
  • hey can you put the addresses of the places in the description? good work on the vlog btw

Srđan Prodanović March 27, 2020 5:00 pm Reply
  • Hi! Bun Cha is a fusion copy of Bun thit nuoc ,that origin from the South . Cheer ! Hien 5-12-2018

Hien Dang March 27, 2020 5:00 pm Reply
  • How do you guys only have 17k subs? People are missing out!

Jiggly Puff March 27, 2020 5:00 pm Reply
  • Hey you two! New subscriber here from a couple days ago. Ya reeled me in with your Phu Quoc Video and Vietnam in general as I am heading in February with a one way ticket with my lovely lady and I. Just wanted to praise you guys for the style of videos you guys do! I am an avid traveler and have heaps of footage I am struggling to edit (surface pro 4 having issues with lag in the preview window). The whole package of what you guys do: From types/quality of footage, commentary, how you break down costs is gold! A gorgeous fun and funny couple. Keep it up you two!

P.S. You may have this already so pardon me if I have missed it but do you guys ever have a plan to talk about filming behind the scenes, the struggles you face as a couple in general or filming it? Just always curious about others dynamic out in the world.

C&C does March 27, 2020 5:00 pm Reply
  • Nice cinematography. Enjoyed your videos

phuongcanh March 27, 2020 5:00 pm Reply
  • Hello nt affair

Phuong Nam March 27, 2020 5:00 pm Reply
  • Watching you guys eating Pho……Next time instead of adding the plum sauce and hot sauce in the pho. Put the sauce in a dish and dip your meat in the sauce than eat it….

Sandra Cosola March 27, 2020 5:00 pm Reply
  • your food close ups are on another level. I don't think I've seen better footage.

Kay Flip March 27, 2020 5:00 pm Reply
  • Your favorites are also mine. Thanks

Louis L March 27, 2020 5:00 pm Reply
  • Northerns pho also has more scallions it’s kind of crazy

patrick March 27, 2020 5:00 pm Reply