Monitor Buying Guide 2019 – What You Need to Know! | The Tech Chap

What Monitor Should You Buy? I walk you through EVERYTHING you need to know about buying a new Monitor in 2019 – Size, Resolution, Design, Panel type, Refresh rate, G-Sync & Freesync, Ports, HDR & More! This is the ultimate Monitor Buying Guide 2019! Recommended [Paid Amazon] Links Below 👇

My Current Monitor (LG Ultrawide)

Best All-Round Value:

Budget Gaming:

Best Gaming:

Ultimate Crazy Expensive Gaming:

Budget 29″ Ultrawide:

Best Ultrawide

Best Gaming Ultrawide:

Crazy Gaming Super Ultrawide:

Best 4K Monitor for PS4 / Xbox:

Best 4K Monitor for Creatives:

Budget for Creatives:

Best Laptop External Display (Thunderbolt 3):

Best 5K Monitor:
➤Amazon UK:

Notice: [Paid Links] As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. The Tech Chap is a member of the Amazon Associate Program, and can earn fees from links to Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk.

Follow me for Behind the Scenes goodness!
📷 Instagram:
🐦 Twitter:
👍 Facebook:

📹 My Filming Gear:

🎵 Music by Artlist (Great license-free music, check it out:

#MonitorBuyingGuide #PCGaming #Monitors #Gaming #Work #Productivity #ultrawide #4k #4kmonitor #hdmi #pcsetup

Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://baovnexpress.com/cong-nghe

• Hey Chaps – so what Monitor are you using right now, and are you looking to upgrade??

The Tech Chap May 10, 2020 9:27 am Reply
  • amazing video! i have the LG27uk650 and i use it with my ps4 pro to play fortnite and mw2…i cant stand the ghosting and screen tearing or motion blur which ever it is im assuming the 5ms is the reasoning? im trying to find a 27" 4k 144hz 1ms IPS monitor lol and im considering switching to pc but im not understanding the point if even getting 4k at 60hz is so expensive..

biljana markovic May 10, 2020 9:27 am Reply
  • I want to upgrade my monitor, currently a Samsung 19" 768p TN, to something nice…probably a dual monitor setup. I do a lot of coding and programming work. So most of the time I need multiscreen. there are not many people who talk about monitors for coding purposes because we can basically work on any monitor (yes, we can work on any monitors but the workflow is not nice enough). This is what I have in mind but I am hoping to get some advice from some experts. also, I do have a tight budget–
    1) Two Dell P2419H monitors, each cost about 172 USD + a Vivo Dual monitor arm (I will have one as side monitor and I want the freedom to rotate the main monitor from horizontal to vertical at will)
    2) OR a P2419H Dell monitor and an LG 21:9 25UM58-P (like a vertical monitor, as this one has higher PPI but wide bezels)

I don't know which one to go for, or if there is a better alternative please do suggest. for each monitor, I can pay up to 180 USD

debarghya mukherjee May 10, 2020 9:27 am Reply
  • Do you know which monitor brand I can get for a asus M32AD-US004T?? Help!!

kimberly fernandez May 10, 2020 9:27 am Reply
  • What’s the best monitor for fortnite ? And for 144hz – 240??

Elijah Angel May 10, 2020 9:27 am Reply
  • this is a good looking guy

Luigie Del May 10, 2020 9:27 am Reply
  • Good stuff, lots of info to learn here.
    Next, I need to learn what graphics card I need for an ultra-wide monitor. Or if I can't afford that GPU, then should I go for regular 24"?

Wot Wot May 10, 2020 9:27 am Reply
  • VIOTEK GNV32DB 32-Inch Curved Gaming Monitor 144Hz WQHD 2560 x 1440p FreeSync & G-Sync Ready: can this run games smooth without a pc?

Ruben Ramirez Valdez May 10, 2020 9:27 am Reply
  • Thanks! helped a lot

Hari Ng Badtrip May 10, 2020 9:27 am Reply
  • Limited movement TURNS MONITOR F^CKING SIDEWAYS

kaas haas May 10, 2020 9:27 am Reply
  • RTX 2080 or better … well

L May 10, 2020 9:27 am Reply
  • awesome explanation video!!

tranzz omega May 10, 2020 9:27 am Reply
  • Can you go on the Internet and YouTube and twitch and apps like that on just a monitor or do you need a lab top to do that?

BeauOnTheGo 69 May 10, 2020 9:27 am Reply
  • Does anyone know if you can buy a gaming monitor without a pc?

Qaisnator YT May 10, 2020 9:27 am Reply
  • Hi , I would like to buy a monitor for my macbook pro, which one can you recommend me?, I can see you have lot of knowledge about it. Im looking for 27 or 32" preference IPS 4K. mostly for soft dev and media. I will appreciate any comment thanks.

Herbert Flores May 10, 2020 9:27 am Reply
  • Is there any 1ms IPS Monitor i think i have found one but i dont know if it is legit

Rasmus Pedersen May 10, 2020 9:27 am Reply
  • What's the PC's specs in the thumbnail

Ext3rminator May 10, 2020 9:27 am Reply
  • GOAT

Onur Kose May 10, 2020 9:27 am Reply
  • How much is Quad HD

Captain Whiztler May 10, 2020 9:27 am Reply
  • Does size matter ? … yes yes it does

Jay Little May 10, 2020 9:27 am Reply
  • Thank you for the video, what monitor would you recommend for content creation, you said Good quality IPS, can you please recommend some models please.

Rakesh M May 10, 2020 9:27 am Reply
  • Very informative / comprehensive.
    Was hard to get through / process – took more than 18 min that is for sure :0)

But if it was not so well presented then I would not have stuck with it.
    Thanks Tom
    cheers
    JB

Johnny B May 10, 2020 9:27 am Reply
  • Do you think it would be okay to use Samsung QLED 4K 49in TV would be okay to use as a monitor?

Bryce.C May 10, 2020 9:27 am Reply
  • Curved or ultrawide?

Leocram Vinci May 10, 2020 9:27 am Reply
  • i LOVE the way you explain things, I'm vaguely techy but I know basically nothing about monitors, but you're so concise and you manage to balance lamens terms and the more technical things. can't wait to watch more and learn more!

Chris Holloway May 10, 2020 9:27 am Reply
  • 1080 vertical is most useless resolution. Saving grace of 4k and even 2k is 1440 and 2160 "vertical resolution". We sadly are given video formated monitor as a matter of convenience. What we need is more 4:3 format for productivity.

Jonathan Kim May 10, 2020 9:27 am Reply
  • Man this video was amazing! I learned everything I could have wanted to learn about monitors and you are a pleasure to watch. Could someone please tell me what games you were playing? I am getting back into games lately and will check them out

Phil Ginakis May 10, 2020 9:27 am Reply
  • Great update 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

andrewww747 May 10, 2020 9:27 am Reply
  • I've just watched only 2:10 video and I can say you are the most professional person reviewing these monitors. I watched almost every video on youtube today but couldn't find anything better than this one. So thanks for your hard work creator of this channel. (If you can advise me which one is better for mostly making youtube videos etc and sometime gaming but main focus is on work)

Shan Iqbal Adviser May 10, 2020 9:27 am Reply
  • Can someone tell me what the wallpaper he is using in 0.26 plsss

Kishore J May 10, 2020 9:27 am Reply
  • Wow. Stunned at the volume and quality of information! Thank you – pretty much answered every question I had, and a few I didn't know I needed to know.

Jeff Burger May 10, 2020 9:27 am Reply
  • this was great…thanks for the explanations!

William Viars May 10, 2020 9:27 am Reply
  • Thanks … this was awesome.

Antonio Wosnjuk May 10, 2020 9:27 am Reply
  • Great video, thanks for the help

Ben Kelln May 10, 2020 9:27 am Reply
  • What monitor should i get that is mostly going to get used for education purposes like excel, word, accounting software, with casual video stream and gaming?

Charlson Mateo Reyes May 10, 2020 9:27 am Reply
  • Hi The Tech Chap or anyone else who is an expert about this,

I want to ask whether my laptop can support 144hz when connected over HDMI (spec says in MSI website: 4K @ 30hz) or will it even work because i think my laptop has Nvidia Optimus. I read in forums that the monitor need to connect directly to the dedicated GPU not the iGPU. Will my laptop achieve 144hz on the external monitor? I only can connect through HDMI because the laptop does not have any other video ports such as DVI or Mini DP.

I have done lots of research through forums and stuff but cant seem to get any solid answers 🙁
    Laptop: MSI GF63 8RD