Make the Best Pho and Never Go Out Again

Meat Slicer:

This is the best pho recipe ever. The ingredients is understandable but the method of cooking is critical in making the best pho you can.

Ingredients:

2 bunch green onions
2 Limes
4 jalapeno peppers
Quarter onion sliced

Side:
Ribeye sliced

(Get a free audio book just for trying.)

(Support more videos like this along with getting a bunch of perks.)

(Buying any product after clicking my link helps my channel.)

My Channels:

Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://baovnexpress.com/giai-tri

• No boo

Andreas E Triplis May 22, 2020 5:48 am Reply
  • I think you did a great job.
    You could do better but that doesn't mean that this didn't taste good!
    Better than instant noodles I am sure.
    Keep up the good work and don't let the negative comments get you down!
    Most of them are too lazy to even try this.

Fluphen Azine May 22, 2020 5:48 am Reply
  • That boil is too hard or rapid.
    You want to have the water simmer with slow bubbles coming up to the top.
    Simmer where the water is barely moving.
    That being said… your doing a great job!
    Anyone with a deli slicer is A OK.

Fluphen Azine May 22, 2020 5:48 am Reply
  • Nice..thank you

Remy Dios May 22, 2020 5:48 am Reply
  • This looks really good and healthy, I usually only buy the Chicken Pho, never tried the beef one, but heard it's really good.. didn't seem like it was time consuming, I think some people just never try cook meals on their own…

A. R. May 22, 2020 5:48 am Reply
  • I’m Vietnamese and I’m doesn’t cooked PHỞ this ways. I’m never put fish sauce, never used pressure cooker while making Beef broth. My beef or chicken Phở always clear yellow amber clean tastes. But every person has a different method way to make it. Just curious see someone “how is make these Phở😃!! “

DT P. May 22, 2020 5:48 am Reply
  • Looks yummy!!! I can’t wait to try making it!!!

Teena May 22, 2020 5:48 am Reply
  • Saver money by making your own pho, pulls out a meat slicer… Fuck off with that.

khaavren3 May 22, 2020 5:48 am Reply
  • Thank you for your hard work and now I’ll be purchasing me a pressure cooker and I’ll definitely be making myself some PHO 🍲 SOON.

BIGDOGPECK187 May 22, 2020 5:48 am Reply
  • Dude, grandma says you were supposed to char the onion and ginger first.

firefox71 May 22, 2020 5:48 am Reply
  • Hi! Looks delicious 😋! Yum. What about the bean sprouts? Just teasing…

karen t May 22, 2020 5:48 am Reply
  • where is the lime did u eat all the lime ?

browny May 22, 2020 5:48 am Reply
  • Had always wanted to make pho but the long process , all day long, turned me off..so glad you showed that we can use the instant pot. I will certainly try to make one for the family…after the pandemic is over…so i can shop for the ingredients..thank you so much

Terry Gay May 22, 2020 5:48 am Reply
  • My Phó ever tastes like the restaurant. I have tried a zillion recipes. Nothing works.

Ken De Vries May 22, 2020 5:48 am Reply
  • It looks great

Michael Beasley May 22, 2020 5:48 am Reply
  • That's my favorite order 4 times a week ( with salmon though)

tagabicolini pinay May 22, 2020 5:48 am Reply
  • It’s my favourite dish too 🤤

Amy Gill May 22, 2020 5:48 am Reply
  • Yeah…I’m getting pho tomorrow for lunch.

512 TXS May 22, 2020 5:48 am Reply
  • Great video!! Thank you!!

Caroline Lewis May 22, 2020 5:48 am Reply
  • At least this is easier than the stupid ramen

Manuel Lora May 22, 2020 5:48 am Reply
  • This guy was the one who made COVID

Manuel Lora May 22, 2020 5:48 am Reply
  • fish sauce in beef soup? not me.

David Kang May 22, 2020 5:48 am Reply
  • I'm gonna make this! It makes me dribble.. hahaha

Julieta De Luque May 22, 2020 5:48 am Reply
  • That looks so good. I will make it. Thank you

Eloisa Ferruzola May 22, 2020 5:48 am Reply
  • THank you so much for doing this. I will try this in the future.

Mancheeze The Great May 22, 2020 5:48 am Reply
  • NICE!!!!! Where do I buy beef tendons? Thank you!!

teresa real May 22, 2020 5:48 am Reply
  • Garnish need bean sprouts

Albert Teng May 22, 2020 5:48 am Reply
  • I’m trying to ignore the dirty bandage on your right hand, gloves man.

Cyndi Foore May 22, 2020 5:48 am Reply
  • I've never eaten it but it looks delicious

Roberta Hubert May 22, 2020 5:48 am Reply
  • Very good presentation, now I can try it.

manny c May 22, 2020 5:48 am Reply
  • I really want to make that. I am not Asian but I love there food. It's the best. ! That looks soooo good. I am just not sure about tendon. I don't like that name can someone tell me what the Australian term is for this. ?

C ceverythinginredc May 22, 2020 5:48 am Reply
  • Should use pressure cooker to cut down the boiling time!

Sandy Roberts May 22, 2020 5:48 am Reply
  • U did a great job making this soup

Zenaida Neduasa May 22, 2020 5:48 am Reply
  • A little while ago I stumbled across a video http://tny.im/i710
    And I had a strange realization. I spent a year in Vietnam from May of 1963 to May of 1964, and even though I was in the Army I worked in the city of Saigon. I was one of these Americans that got involved in the culture of Vietnam. I even learned to speak the language fluently.
    But since then when I would talk about some of my experiences in Vietnam, I would often say that I would have a bowl of noodles for lunch and then I would go back in town at night and have another bowl of noodles. Town would be Saigon. So I just learned the bowl of noodles that I was eating everyday, was Pho. Seventy-seven years old and I just learned what I had for lunch everyday at age nineteen. It wasn't just a bowl of noodles, rather a very special Vietnamese dish. From time to time I would also tell people that that was the best year of my life. Every once in awhile I would wake up at night and I would think about something I did when I was there. Then before I would go back to sleep, I would thank God that I had the rich experience of being immersed in the Vietnamese culture. I also help to 17 year old twins escape from the country and go to Hong Kong as refugees. When I was 24 and married with child, I got a call one night from one of the twins. He was at O'Hare Airport in Chicago on his way to Seattle Washington where he lived with his sister. And what a coincidence that he had just been discharged from the United States Army as was his brother in the Army. One last coincidence, One of the brothers was sent to Vietnam as a cook. It was such a story that the Army newspaper Stars and Stripes did a story about the twins. Thank God they made it to the United States !
    So anyway I'm glad to have learned that wasn't just a bowl of noodles that I had twice a day for nearly a year.

Jim T May 22, 2020 5:48 am Reply
  • You're using a vegetable blade to cut meat.
    Get the proper blade and it will work much better. The meat blade has no serrations and is more like a butcher knife.

TrulyUnfortunate May 22, 2020 5:48 am Reply
  • Mmmm 😋 or this is pho of Gods, it looks super rich, thanks for the video, I will prepare it, and I am fascinated by how you explain it, simple

Nora vasquez May 22, 2020 5:48 am Reply
  • Yum I cant wait to make this. A good soup is the key to a yummy pho. Thank you.

Marina Robinson May 22, 2020 5:48 am Reply
  • Making a really clean tasting soup…. USING TAP WATER?? You can't be serious.

Tim Alcorn May 22, 2020 5:48 am Reply
  • You also dont eat pho with Jalapeno peppers, it should be Thai Peppers. Dude, and rock sugar! You will get no scum if you boiled the ox tail or any meat you use for the broth as you did with the bones. Just 8 minutes for the first boil, it will not affect the flavour of the meat. Consult a Vietnamese next time. And you should Charr the onion and ginger, and toast all the spices like the star anise/cinnamon, also, you should use Coriander seeds too.

redrobotmonkey May 22, 2020 5:48 am Reply
  • I'm sorry man. You can't make pho without Pho Noodles! What were you thinking? That's not Banh Pho!

redrobotmonkey May 22, 2020 5:48 am Reply
  • Thanks for sharing will follow the steps !

Ying MacDonald May 22, 2020 5:48 am Reply
  • You really need to blacken the onion and ginger for an authentic flavour, do it on your barbecue or in a dry pan. Toast your spices as well.

Also, what's with the dirty rag wrapped around your thumb………………..

Anthony McNamara May 22, 2020 5:48 am Reply
  • I wish you invest in a Japanese knife. The slicing of the vegetables seems rough and suggests a rather dull knife.

vee tour May 22, 2020 5:48 am Reply
  • I loved your recipe, and enjoyed your video and instructions.. thank you so much for sharing. I love how you added the 3 different meats..just like a restaurant. Yum yum ❤❤

Trini Charl May 22, 2020 5:48 am Reply
  • I love your video,thank you.

Carmen Cortez May 22, 2020 5:48 am Reply