** Python Online Training: **
This Edureka video on Golang vs Python (Blog: provides you with a short and crisp description of the top two trending languages used in the developers community i.e. Golang and Python. You will also see the head to head comparison between the two on various aspects and learn why one is preferred over the other in certain situations.
Do subscribe to our channel and hit the bell icon to never miss an update from us in the future:
PG in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning with NIT Warangal :
Post Graduate Certification in Data Science with IIT Guwahati –
(450+ Hrs || 9 Months || 20+ Projects & 100+ Case studies)
#golangvsPython #golang #python #govspython
Got a question on the topic?
Please share it in the comment section below and our experts will answer it for you.
For Edureka Training and Certification, please write back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at IND: 9606058406 / US: 18338555775 (toll free).
How it Works?
1. This is a 5 Week Instructor-led Online Course,40 hours of assignment and 20 hours of project work
2. We have a 24×7 One-on-One LIVE Technical Support to help you with any problems you might face or any clarifications you may require during the course.
3. At the end of the training, you will be working on a real-time project for which we will provide you a Grade and a Verifiable Certificate!
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
About the Course
Edureka’s Python Online Certification Training will make you an expert in Python programming. It will also help you learn Python the Big data way with integration of Machine learning and Web Scraping through beautiful soup. During our Python Certification training, our instructors will help you:
1. Master the Basic and Advanced Concepts of Python
2. Understand Python Scripts on UNIX/Windows, Python Editors and IDEs
3. Master the Concepts of Sequences and File operations
4. Learn how to use and create functions, sorting different elements, Lambda function, error handling techniques and Regular expressions using modules in Python
5. Gain expertise in machine learning using Python and build a Real Life Machine Learning application
6. Understand the supervised and unsupervised learning and concepts of Scikit-Learn
7. Master the concepts of MapReduce in Hadoop
8. Learn to write Complex MapReduce programs
9. Understand what is PIG and HIVE, Streaming feature in Hadoop, MapReduce job running with Python
10. Implementing a PIG UDF in Python, Writing a HIVE UDF in Python, Pydoop and/Or MRjob Basics
11. Master the concepts of Web scraping in Python
12. Work on a Real Life Project on Big Data Analytics using Python and gain Hands-on Project Experience
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Why learn Python?
Programmers love Python because of how fast and easy it is to use. Python cuts development time in half with its simple to read syntax and easy compilation feature. Debugging your programs is a breeze in Python with its built in debugger. Using Python makes Programmers more productive and their programs ultimately better. Python continues to be a favorite option for data scientists who use it for building and using Machine learning applications and other scientific computations.
Python runs on Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac OS and has been ported to Java and .NET virtual machines. Python is free to use, even for the commercial products, because of its OSI-approved open source license.
Python has evolved as the most preferred Language for Data Analytics and the increasing search trends on python also indicates that Python is the next “Big Thing” and a must for Professionals in the Data Analytics domain.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://baovnexpress.com/cong-nghe
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Đừng bỏ lỡ cách kích hoạt kích hoạt Win 10 Pro 1709 miễn phí 100%
- Tuyệt chiêu chuyển ứng dụng sang thẻ nhớ j5 Prime trong một nốt nhạc
- Đọc ngay hướng dẫn tải game Battle Realms Winter of the Wolf và cách cài đặt
- Bật mí cách vượt active lock vào màn hình chính iphone 5 hiệu quả
- Bật mí cách tải và cài đặt Steam trên máy tính của bạn hiệu quả nhanh