Eating at the best Rated BUFFET Restaurant here in Vietnam

My PO Box:
Quang Tran
PO Box 70016 LONDONDERRY
EDMONTON AB
T5C3R6

Nguồn:https://baovnexpress.com/

• Count down is on.. 8 MORE DAYS UNTIL I GET BACK TO CANADA. A lot of people ask.. WHERE IS KITTY!!?!?!?! Answer is Kitty in Canada with Mama Tran and I am in Vietnam.. QUANG WHEN YOU GET BACK THE FEAST YOU SHOULD COOK IS ____________________________________________!!!

Quang Tran March 27, 2020 11:04 pm Reply
  • Your gf is so weird

Nike Air March 27, 2020 11:04 pm Reply
  • Your wife is a babe dude. Good job!

Ken Hewgill March 27, 2020 11:04 pm Reply
  • Probably was 20 bucks in Vietnam

sir scurrbop March 27, 2020 11:04 pm Reply
  • Wow …there’s no end to the amount of food
    Let’s go back to the fried rice

av 3720 March 27, 2020 11:04 pm Reply
  • Bless this girl, she doesn't have a single pretentious bone in her body.

random panda on the internet March 27, 2020 11:04 pm Reply
  • Oh shit bro, you speak with a Hue accent? I'm from Hue too

BRUCE MF VANE March 27, 2020 11:04 pm Reply
  • Bless her Sweet Heart! messing around with Quan she's trying all kinds of raw things LOL.. but she's a great sport about it!

Supasweet77 March 27, 2020 11:04 pm Reply
  • Lobsters and crabs in Asia are low quality just like the females. Best quality lobster and crab are in the USA, just like the females.

tokyo ted March 27, 2020 11:04 pm Reply
  • The price?

Julia Pham March 27, 2020 11:04 pm Reply
  • NO GAS COOK EQUIPMENT

Vi Le March 27, 2020 11:04 pm Reply
  • 1

Vi Le March 27, 2020 11:04 pm Reply
  • That doesn’t worth $70 per person to me at this restaurant..bullshit!! Even buffet in Beverly hill cost $50 person…..there is nothing high class about this….

J C March 27, 2020 11:04 pm Reply
  • Mikes more down to earth and humble. Just my opinion.

CHACHANET CF March 27, 2020 11:04 pm Reply
  • Very fancy place very nice your girl looks beautiful you didn't show the tux so how much is it to eat there in u.s. dollars?

Silva Studios Universal March 27, 2020 11:04 pm Reply
  • That's is Hotel Nikko btw.

z le March 27, 2020 11:04 pm Reply
  • LORTY LORTY ERTHING LOOKS DELICIOUS.MY MOUTH IS WATERY.LOL

Rhonda Payne March 27, 2020 11:04 pm Reply
  • I"m Vietnamese and i dont know if you can't speak Vietnamese well or if you're from a different side and different accent or what. lol

lonbites March 27, 2020 11:04 pm Reply
  • Bruh. Next time take me too LOL.

Mr. Lynn March 27, 2020 11:04 pm Reply
  • Giá vé bao nhiu b?

Minh Huân Đỗ March 27, 2020 11:04 pm Reply
  • I love you two together, Quang. Great
    chemistry & lots of love & kindness.
    You have a beautiful future wife. 🙂

theosmelek1 March 27, 2020 11:04 pm Reply
  • Whole video makes me smile man .. i just need love in my life to be happy 💖 wish u all the best .

trap cappin March 27, 2020 11:04 pm Reply
  • Sea-food == Horror Movie. Yuck!

The FE Realist March 27, 2020 11:04 pm Reply
  • Sorry i'm new to your channel, but do you use a mic for these videos??

jEnJeNN128 March 27, 2020 11:04 pm Reply
  • Ban oi,
    How much do you pay for one persons meal at this buffet? I bet it’s actually expensive for VN

Victoria Quynh March 27, 2020 11:04 pm Reply
  • Hello Quang Tran, I am new to your channel. Thank you YouTube for recommend this YouTuber to me. I feel like I knows him. It is because I have been eating Vietnamese foods for decades. Quang Tran, I loves your method of cooking. I also loves your personality. I loves watching all your videos. I have not yet view a lot because I just found your channel. I am sure to likes all your videos because you are good at what you do. Recently, I heard very bad news from my father about what had happened to my two males cousins. They are brothers. Both were con by women. I never heard anything bad happened to people who are from Vietnam that is related to what I am about to say. My cousins was got conned. They went to country of their where they were born to find a wife to married. Their parents worked very hard their entire life and save up their money. They bought a small business and became successful. They became middle class people. Their parents went back to the country where they came from and looked for wives for their two sons. They got married and have children. When the kid turned on the younger brother's wife want a divorce. The older one went on to have three young children. This year his wife want divorce and sued him and got everything. He was not even allowed to see his children after the wife got custody of their children. The wife got the custardy I understand was because the children needs their mother. What I do not agreed with the judgement is that my cousin was treated like he is a criminal. They are gentlemen. They are good people. My cousins are nice people just like my family. I believe my cousins have very bad lawyers. They should continue on to sue the women for at least the right to see their children. Children needs also their father to grow up properly. Raising children takes team works. If the women choose this path, the male will be gone for the growing years that their children needs them as a father figure. She will become so stress up and the children will become physically and emotionally abused by the single parent. I witnessed single parents abusing their children. I heard and seen too many single parents abusing their children. The judge who made this judgement on my cousin's case should go back to school and learned some psychology lessons. My cousins were treated like they are criminals and abusers. My Aunt got so mad she moved all her family out. I didn't know about it. No one told me and I just found out days ago. I feel so upset and depressed.

Rose Lee March 27, 2020 11:04 pm Reply
  • That’s not sushi bro. That’s sashimi and she should’ve dipped in soy sauce and wasabe. Sashimi is my favourite Japanese food.

BigRodeats March 27, 2020 11:04 pm Reply
  • I'm confused why you're speaking in English when it's in Vietnam

Mary Pauline Palacio March 27, 2020 11:04 pm Reply
  • Yall are so cute together! Finally met your future wife to share your eating experiences. Great food and fun, enjoy!

Lavanh P March 27, 2020 11:04 pm Reply
  • The buffet looks amazing but you girlfriend looks bootylicious!

Banhmiso1 March 27, 2020 11:04 pm Reply