Digital Makeup for videos with Beauty Box Video

Digital Makeup for videos with Beauty Box Video

This tutorial will show you the basics on how to make someone’s skin look better using Beauty Box Video from Digital Anarchy

Download a Trail Version of Beauty Box here:

Please support us on PayPal so we can continue to create the content you want! Use this link to donate direct to PayPal.

Stay connected with VideoRevealed on Facebook:

Nguồn:https://baovnexpress.com/

• thanks from yemen

تنقيب news March 23, 2020 2:56 pm Reply
  • Soooo cool! I had never heard of this product but downloaded it earlier today because of you. Really liking it! Thinking I'm going to buy. I am curious though… Is there a way to gradually apply one of the presets? I don't see a little watch icon to click by it in the effects panel so I'm guessing not… but being that I'm pretty green at Premiere Pro, thought I'd ask! Great review!

Dudley DooRight March 23, 2020 2:56 pm Reply
  • link dowload doesn't work

bb bb March 23, 2020 2:56 pm Reply
  • OMGosh!!! You just made my life a million times easier!!! THANK YOU!!!😃🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Trine Rein Official March 23, 2020 2:56 pm Reply
  • Hmmm basically blurs out the complete face?! Somehow looks like an out of focus shot 🙁 Its way to strong and blurring out facial characteristics.

Rombout Versluijs March 23, 2020 2:56 pm Reply
  • Another great, timely video. I work for a local government, and our leader(s) LOVE to look younger, and more energetic. I was just started to research Beauty Box and boom! Colin to the rescue . . . again. And THAT'S why I'm a proud subscriber. Keep up the good work.

J.L. Chapman March 23, 2020 2:56 pm Reply
  • sir, kindly make a video on Map animations in PP. Thanks

Travel&Talk March 23, 2020 2:56 pm Reply
  • Question: Do you have a video of how to make footage look like video game footage or maybe cartoon like, it's for a micro-budget film project. Great channel by the way.

reinaproductions March 23, 2020 2:56 pm Reply
  • Great video! I have been using this plugin for a few months now and what I've realized is that my export times are a lot longer. A 20 Minute 4K Video takes about 3 hours to render. Without the plugin only 40 minutes. Is this an experience you have made as well? My system is quite good Ryzen 2700x, 64GB RAM and GTX 970

MACHERTV March 23, 2020 2:56 pm Reply
  • Isn't that something.

freedomearthmoon1 March 23, 2020 2:56 pm Reply
  • Great work, Colin. I met Jim Tierney many years ago at NAB and have been using Beauty Box since version 1.

Stan Arthur March 23, 2020 2:56 pm Reply
  • Thanks Colin for introducing us to tools that I wouldn't have heard of otherwise. Thanks also for the tip about executives!

TerryRay March 23, 2020 2:56 pm Reply
  • Colin – are you using Beauty Box for your own image? 😉

True North Entertainment Inc. March 23, 2020 2:56 pm Reply
  • Amazing !!! Thank you !

Marco Pecchy March 23, 2020 2:56 pm Reply
  • Superb
    💓💟💚💕💙💜❤💝🔥💗😍👏💞🌷💖👌👍💛

String Of Pearls 89 March 23, 2020 2:56 pm Reply
  • How amazing tool! Thank you for sharing.

Lichi Chen March 23, 2020 2:56 pm Reply
  • Wow! What a huge difference that plug in makes! Getting my new beast of a computer this week, so can seriously start work on improving my video editing skills. Have been pushing my poor Dell laptop to the max! Thank goodness for proxies and your videos are most helpful.

Kathleen Hart March 23, 2020 2:56 pm Reply
  • I am the first person to comment for this video!

Charles Sownder March 23, 2020 2:56 pm Reply