Coronavirus outbreak: Trump issues new guidelines to help slow the virus spread in U.S. | FULL

U.S. President Donald Trump urged Americans on Monday to halt most social activities for 15 days and not congregate in groups larger than 10 people in a newly aggressive effort to reduce the spread of the coronavirus in the United States.

Announcing new guidelines from his coronavirus task force, the president said people should avoid discretionary travel and not go to bars, restaurants, food courts or gyms.

As stocks tumbled, Trump warned that a recession was possible, a development that could affect his chances of re-election in November. The Republican president said he was focused on addressing the health crisis and that the economy would get better once that was in line.

The task force implored young people to follow the new guidelines even though they were at lesser risk of suffering if they contract the virus. Older people, especially those with underlying health problems, are at the greatest risk if they develop the respiratory disease.

For more info, please go to

Like Global News on Facebook HERE:
Follow Global News on Twitter HERE:
Follow Global News on Instagram HERE:
#Coronavirus #COVID19 #GlobalNews

Nguồn:https://baovnexpress.com/

• Hi my name Larry Spencer jr can anybody help me and my family please anything will help us 1220 Fallon Clarksville TN 37043

Larry Spencer March 27, 2020 5:27 pm Reply
  • Oh wait the billion did it already love

Cristian Flores March 27, 2020 5:27 pm Reply
  • Or if I was you guys I would have done something for this the actions talk talking doesn't do nothing talk talk people in world

Cristian Flores March 27, 2020 5:27 pm Reply
  • 100% made in America 🙊🙉🙈💣
    Hang them up and make example of them for all politician around the world especially in the United States!.
    Those thugs under estimating the people hunger and struggle!.
    We allowed those thugs to control our minds and thoughts!.
    And now we are paying the price!.
    Hang them up the media !!.
    This is biological virus created by government to kill more sheep's!!.
    Sanction on Russia, sanction on North Korea , sanction on Syria , sanction on Turkey , sanction on China, sanction on Iran and sanction on our planet!!.
    And now we are under the most Restricted Section here in the United States!. We created this and we should not be complaining about the suffering and the price for our creation!!.

subscribe subscribe March 27, 2020 5:27 pm Reply
  • Where's the money so we could stayfor all I see all the rich people got their money first in the poor people are always suffering just like history 😂😭

Cristian Flores March 27, 2020 5:27 pm Reply
  • Donald Trump will lose to Joe Biden based on his poor handling of COVID 19 and the downfall of the financial markets.

Alex March 27, 2020 5:27 pm Reply
  • TRUMP 2020 !

j.m s. March 27, 2020 5:27 pm Reply
  • CLOSE THE GLOBE TO DEFET A COLD LOL

Whiskey Jack March 27, 2020 5:27 pm Reply
  • See my Psychic Tarot card predictions of the covid-19 virus OUTCOME 🦠

cory oracle tarot March 27, 2020 5:27 pm Reply
  • Covid-19 was created in the lab…drug manufacturers has been loosing money on vaccines..

J C March 27, 2020 5:27 pm Reply
  • Demands for Resignations as More GOP Senators Accused of 'Smash and Grab' Stock Dumps Ahead of Coronavirus Crash

"They didn't mobilize to help families, or prep response. They dumped stock."After news of Republican Sen. Richard Burr's stock sell-off ahead of the coronavirus-induced market crash prompted more digging into financial disclosure documents Thursday night, at least three additional GOP senators and one Democrat were found to have unloaded holdings just before the pandemic sent the U.S. economy into a tailspin.

Some of the sales that were highlighted on social media, such as those by Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) and Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), appeared to be unconnected to the coronavirus crisis, analysts pointed out—while also urging that the transactions be closely examined.

But others looked far more suspicious on their face, sparking accusations of insider trading and demands for resignations. The Daily Beast reported late Thursday that Sen. Kelly Loeffler (R-Ga.), the newest member of the Senate, sold off millions of dollars worth of stock holdings following a private Jan. 24 Senate Health Committee meeting on the coronavirus threat.

Loeffler, according to The Daily Beast, "reported the first sale of stock jointly owned by her and her husband on Jan. 24, the very day that her committee, the Senate Health Committee, hosted a private, all-senators briefing from administration officials, including the CDC director and Anthony Fauci, the head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, on the coronavirus."

Brian Lacy March 27, 2020 5:27 pm Reply
  • China should of kept their Kung-Flu to themselves.

Liam Smith March 27, 2020 5:27 pm Reply
  • THE CORONAVIRUS WAS ALREADY IN AMERICA BACK IN THE LATE 18/1900'S

Kenneth Petovic March 27, 2020 5:27 pm Reply
  • The virus was created to force people to use their savings in wallets in cash.
    in the middle and lower than the average population. This is the activity of the international financial system, its minions! This is a drive of medium and small businesses into the conditions of the need to take loans due to a sharp loss of the ability to function and loss of profit!

Svetlana Khoroshavina March 27, 2020 5:27 pm Reply
  • Governors, Congress, the President and the communities should work together to temporarily house the HOMELESS. Even just a short temporary HOTEL stay. Temporary quarantine will indeed save countless lives. Please do your part everyone.

Jordan Rivers March 27, 2020 5:27 pm Reply
  • And how they expect two people to live day by day there's no jobs and how to feed your family too yourself

Cristian Flores March 27, 2020 5:27 pm Reply
  • Trump was probably the one who started it, he starts everything else

Bornlyrical nutz March 27, 2020 5:27 pm Reply
  • After predicting a $50K loss – $11K from my IRA's as markets plunge, I've pulled all my money out of my IRA's – penalty or not. I'm going to start supporting local businesses instead and return to real estate investments. Follow my journey to self-reliance during these challenging times on my daily vlogs.

Jennifer Snuffleupagus March 27, 2020 5:27 pm Reply
  • Stop this corona virus now in June or May

Christopher Shannon March 27, 2020 5:27 pm Reply
  • And what about the beer company "Corona"? Are they suffering loss more than any company.?

SAP 23 March 27, 2020 5:27 pm Reply
  • "We are doing doing a great job "

Machiavelli _ March 27, 2020 5:27 pm Reply
  • Bill Gates should be the first to try the vaccine.

Rick Jeater March 27, 2020 5:27 pm Reply
  • Telling us to practice social distancing while they huddle together on stage. Hypocritical political parasites. Not buying your scam and I denounce your NWO.

Rick Jeater March 27, 2020 5:27 pm Reply
  • Are you in need of face mask or hand sanitizers to keep you constantly protected and safe? Are you having troubles with the long queues at the stores in getting your required and desired items? Do you also need the Chloroquine & Zinc Treatment Combo to keep your immune system strong and fight off the virus? If yes, then I suggest you contact this professional hacker to save you from the present world stress. Prevention is better than cure so please stay home and quarantine yourself. I’m so happy that I got help from hacker Gavin. He is a professional online carting hacker and I’m glad that I contacted him for my desired needs and necessary pandemic essentials to keep myself safe without leaving the comfort of my home. All I did was share my home address with hacker Gavin and I had all my orders shipped to my door step conveniently. You can contact this great hacker “Gavin” via Gmail  (cyberhackinggenius) or text and speak to him directly on his phone and WhatsApp : +19256795146 and don’t forget to thank me later!

Jonathan Grabban March 27, 2020 5:27 pm Reply
  • What about homeless people too? And plus that I'm disabled and pregnant including homeless with my fiance. So help the us too please, we don't have corona virus at all so please. University of Texas in Austin. To be honest we are hungry

Brianna DeSantiago March 27, 2020 5:27 pm Reply
  • He looks tired asf

j hman March 27, 2020 5:27 pm Reply
  • I may disagree with President Trump on issues surrounding Global Warming and the continued use of fossil fuels, however I really appreciate his stance on animal cruelty and the causes of this virus pandemic. Like Cyril Ramaphosa he obviously has the real interests of the people at heart.

Zeph March 27, 2020 5:27 pm Reply
  • they could erect showers outside the facilities for Medical staff to shower off before they leave to go home…staff could bring clean clothes in plastic to change their clothes after shower and going home

Deborah Shingleton March 27, 2020 5:27 pm Reply
  • 5r

PUBG MOBILE pro300 March 27, 2020 5:27 pm Reply
  • I'm Chinese, and I'm here to see what americans think China did during the outbreak

严志刚 March 27, 2020 5:27 pm Reply
  • Lazyboy factories still packed hundreds together people getting fired for calling in sick… so companies really arent trying to stop this.

learn2 farm March 27, 2020 5:27 pm Reply
  • With the cuurrve doinggg thaaaaaaat ⤻ x’D

Mr. Schniggle-Biggs March 27, 2020 5:27 pm Reply
  • Alright this is actually a comment for another Covid19 video by global news (one I couldn’t comment on) so, as we all know, Trump calls COVID19 the “Chinese virus”, which makes me angry as a Canadian. No one deserves this sort of treatment; if COVID19 should be called the “Chinese virus”, can we call H1N1 the “US virus”? I still remember how bad I felt when I got the H1N1 flu last year, but I not once called it the “US flu”, so why should he call COVID19 the “Chinese virus”?

EverythingWonderful March 27, 2020 5:27 pm Reply
  • twitch tv coronavirusstatistics – live map

Sam March 27, 2020 5:27 pm Reply
  • It’s not the freedom,people have the right even the virus,if you do actions,how can you call yourself “free “

周宇杰 March 27, 2020 5:27 pm Reply
  • AmericaVirus, Trump flu!

yeap cs March 27, 2020 5:27 pm Reply
  • Would any of you be surprised if Trump "created" and released coronavirus upon the world? Simply because he's a deranged madman?

johnny useful March 27, 2020 5:27 pm Reply
  • Does anybody on here wish that he got it

TODDX THE GREAT March 27, 2020 5:27 pm Reply
  • THE SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES AT MY WORKPLACE SAYS TO EASY LUNCH ALL FACING ONE DIRECTION…. PROGRAMMED ANTISOCIAL HUMANS WILL MAKE FOR AN EXCITING FUTURE… OR DEADLY BORING

Daniel Jones March 27, 2020 5:27 pm Reply
  • I was like a fast video then I see 54 MNUTES BYea

Mr.badboys March 27, 2020 5:27 pm Reply
  • 特朗普请考虑你背后的人,他们站着很尴尬,眼睛没有焦距。取消形式主义吧

李飞 March 27, 2020 5:27 pm Reply
  • I don't know I will die or protect myself from koruna virus.But I know I have to continue good work

Roadster view March 27, 2020 5:27 pm Reply
  • I have a disability lawyer for my preexisting spinal condition. We are going to apply online together, soon.

Vanessa Frogge March 27, 2020 5:27 pm Reply
  • My transportation was stolen during the beginning of the epidemic. Will FEMA reimburse?

Vanessa Frogge March 27, 2020 5:27 pm Reply
  • May I have some MREs from the national guard in the Bay area?

Vanessa Frogge March 27, 2020 5:27 pm Reply
  • Trump Mar 17/20…."I've been calling this a PANDEMIC for MONTHS…Long BEFORE anybody else called it PANDEMIC"

Trump Mar 2/2020…'This so-called Virus is all a HOAX…Only 15 people have it and pretty soon that will shrink down to 2 and then ZERO"

Oh Trumpie you are SO F**KING DUMB!!!

James Irving March 27, 2020 5:27 pm Reply
  • This virus can SPREAD BEFORE the patient start SHOWING SYMPTOMS , so mask is recommended.
    And even if you are young and not likely to die because of the virus, YOU COULD INFECT OLD PEOPLE YOU KNOW IF YOU GET IT, death rate of the old people infected by this virus is high.

Giaken Don March 27, 2020 5:27 pm Reply
  • Bus lines? Greyhound and many others traveling town to town and state to state. Why are they still running? 100+ people in a small space with no care taken, no PPE.

Cam SurGage March 27, 2020 5:27 pm Reply
  • Trump looks and sounds sick.

Psychic Child March 27, 2020 5:27 pm Reply
  • Kill the China man an bomb his cunttree so not even a bat can live in that infested area of the world…….!!!!!!!:)

Dill Harper March 27, 2020 5:27 pm Reply