In this video, I recommend six design books that I have found as incredibly helpful resources in my career as a brand identity designer.
Here’s a list of the 6 design books I recommend ,and useful links if you’d like to get them:
* LOGO LOUNGE 1 by Bill Gardner
LOGO LOUNGE 2
LOGO LOUNGE 3
LOGO LOUNGE 4
* SYMBOL by Angus Hyland & Steven Bateman
* LOGO LOVE DESIGN by David Airey
* 100 THINGS EVERY DESIGNER SHOULD KNOW ABOUT PEOPLE by Susan M. Weinschenk
* MARKS OF EXCELLENCE by Per Mollerop
* IDENTIFY: Basic Principles of Identity Design by Chermayeff & Geismar
If you found this video useful, remember to share it with another YouTuber:
If you have a topic you would like me to make a video about, please leave it in the comment section.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions please leave them in the comments.