2020 MacBook Air vs 2019 13” Pro – Best Budget MacBook?

With a Quad-Core i5 and new keyboard is the 2020 Air now the best MacBook for most?

Amazon Links ⬇️
Base 2020 MacBook Air ($999) ➡
Quad-core 512GB SSD ($1300) ➡

$200 Off on base 2019 MacBook Pro ➡
Best Deal on MacBook Pro I’d recommend ➡

Apple’s 2020 13″ MacBook Air has just been released, and it offers a pretty impressive value for the cash!

It’s actually $100 cheaper this year while having double the storage!

And for $100 more, you can upgrade to a quad-core i5 processor which packs a decent amount of performance.

We’re going to compare basically everything about the new Air to the base $1300 13″ MacBook Pro from last year.

They’re both packing quad-core processors, but there may be a better cooling system on the Pro. Watch this video to find out!

If you enjoyed this comparison, Tap Like & Subscribe for more videos like this one!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shop on Amazon ➡
Shop on B&H ➡
Shop on Adorama ➡

10% off unlimited yearly music licensing on Soundstripe (what I use for all my videos) use coupon code “Max” here:

Shot with (Amazon) ➡
Lens (B&H) ➡
Mic (Amazon)➡

If you enjoy our content please consider supporting us on Patreon. Even $2 a month helps us make more and better content for you!

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-
PRIVACY POLICY and FULL DISCLOSURE:
°Max Tech is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
°Max Tech is a participant in the B&H Photo Video affiliate program that provides an advertising commission if you purchase through our links.
°If you purchase something from our affiliate links will get a small commission with no extra cost to you. This makes it possible for us to make more videos. Thank you!
°We DO NOT collect, store, use, or share any data about you.
-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-

Nguồn:https://baovnexpress.com/

• Check out our 2020 MacBook Air Buyer's Guide ➡ https://youtu.be/C0dPQ1aRaO0
    Make it with Squarespace! Get 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain with this link ➡ http://squarespace.com/maxtech
    Base 2020 MacBook Air ($999 on Amazon) ➡ https://geni.us/kEce
    Base 2019 MacBook Pro ($200 OFF on Amazon) ➡ https://geni.us/Ar4wgY

Max Tech March 25, 2020 11:41 pm Reply
  • The Butterfly keyboard (in any iteration) is an unreliable disaster and any laptop that uses it needs to be avoided. The reliability of the new "magic" keyboard is unproven, but it can't be worse. So the Air wins.

geoffk777 March 25, 2020 11:41 pm Reply
  • Thinking about longevity and power, right now, do you think I have to buy the MacBook Pro 13” 2019 256gb, or the MacBook Air 13” 2020 512 gb? OR I could wait the next pro (but it will be too much expensive)? I need it for university, film, music, some video editing and stuff like that… but always thinking about longevity and power! Thank you 😊

Giada Di Miceli March 25, 2020 11:41 pm Reply
  • You cannot really game on any MacBook except the 15/16 inch

Ilipan March 25, 2020 11:41 pm Reply
  • Interesting…

oldkingjames oldkingjames March 25, 2020 11:41 pm Reply
  • For this price it's better a S540

Adrian Vasquez March 25, 2020 11:41 pm Reply
  • macbook air 2020 or surface laptop 3 ?? The surface laptop 3 will cost 1000 euro

simone martino March 25, 2020 11:41 pm Reply
  • Anyone experience with cooling pad? If the thermals and performance Are better?

MrLookinek88 March 25, 2020 11:41 pm Reply
  • i dont hear eny difference in the audio in botuh computer

Jesús Rondón March 25, 2020 11:41 pm Reply
  • How would 16 RAM MacBook Air perform with heavier 4K rendering?

Nowy Kurs March 25, 2020 11:41 pm Reply
  • Max, thanks for providing us with this detailed comparison as always! I was wondering if it's worth upgrading the new Air with an i7 and 16GB RAM for moderate photo/video editing/gaming?

Sebastian Kocen March 25, 2020 11:41 pm Reply
  • Hello, is it true that the macbook air 2020 has overheating problems and reaches very high temperatures even doing the most basic things on the mac? I am undecided whether to buy or this or ipad pro 2020 for home use, therefore the internet, email, documents, game, video … But at the same time I would like to buy a device that will last me even over the years since I am not willing to change it. What can you recommend? Thank you.

Alessio March 25, 2020 11:41 pm Reply
  • That Heaven bench mark makes me cringe. No one is going to allow 10fps while gaming. So why test with extreme? When most people would probably use medium graphics with either machine? I'd like to know how they heat up while getting at least 60fps.

Brogan King March 25, 2020 11:41 pm Reply
  • 13:39 You mean MacBook Air

Shaikh Harith March 25, 2020 11:41 pm Reply
  • A very good review, crisp and to the point.

Roy March 25, 2020 11:41 pm Reply
  • I love the content, but the music in the background is driving me crazy.

mountainhobo March 25, 2020 11:41 pm Reply
  • My Macbook Pro with touchbar from 2017 didn’t show a P3 display color logo so I went into my settings and changed it to P3 and the logo became visible. (The Macbook was set to Color LCD as the default.)

Jared Talbot March 25, 2020 11:41 pm Reply
  • Can the MBA 2020 i5/8gb handle hundreds/thousands pages of Word, PDF files and about 10 tabs of Safari open?

Lucky March 25, 2020 11:41 pm Reply
  • I really like in depth videos like these. Keep it up 👍🏿

Auto Town March 25, 2020 11:41 pm Reply
  • Camera wise Air looked better, probably due to Intel new graphics. But, the microphone in pro sounded better.

Mr. Signature March 25, 2020 11:41 pm Reply
  • Nice vid bruh keep going the good job !!!! what app do you use to test CPU temperature?

Dom Dom March 25, 2020 11:41 pm Reply
  • Would be good to see how the MBA performs with davinci resolve with egpu

TheTGMCD March 25, 2020 11:41 pm Reply
  • i don't know why you have 231k subscribers only even thought youre better than most reviewers

Anass Flow March 25, 2020 11:41 pm Reply
  • It’s obvious any intel 10th gen would be faster than an 8th gen.

moose185 March 25, 2020 11:41 pm Reply
  • Two errors in there.
    At 13.20 u say “MBA fans are idling “ when you meant MBP.
    At 13.40 u say “MBP is twice as slow” when u meant MBA.
    Maybe throw some text on screen to correct and you’ll be fine.

Barrie Moorcroft March 25, 2020 11:41 pm Reply
  • Could you please redo the performance tests with both macbooks plugged to AC? Is there any difference to them running on battery?

Ostiosti March 25, 2020 11:41 pm Reply
  • The read and write speeds are faster on my MacBook Pro 2015 base model. And the 2015 MBA!

Barrie Moorcroft March 25, 2020 11:41 pm Reply
  • What's with the big ass touchpad? They couldve just put touchscreen

guil. meister March 25, 2020 11:41 pm Reply
  • Thank you for the video and testing! This is good insight. I would like to suggest that for gaming you run some real world test as certainly for a general reference this is fine but really hard to have an idea of performance what so ever gaming. Some games are more cpu intensive, some not, you can also clamp FPS as well which reduces the load on the chip etc. I thought the video was helpful but really wish you covered some actual games with a description of settings. Thanks!

mattvmani March 25, 2020 11:41 pm Reply
  • It’s the 4th review and comparison about the 2020 MacBook Air I come across and it lacks, just like all the others, one freaking benchmark test everyone seems to forget about: SSD R/W speeds. I’d like to know how the 2020 model was improved over the 2019 one and how it compares to the current 13” MacBook Pro.

Vylkeer March 25, 2020 11:41 pm Reply
  • I've had my 2019 MacBook Pro for half a year now. Don't have any keyboard issues yet. This is probably the best version of the butterfly keyboard.

TheOofOre March 25, 2020 11:41 pm Reply
  • It would be great to see that the MBP 2020 gonna be 100$ less (or at the same price)
    Because the MBA as not enough power for certain student (development) and the MBP16 is too expensive for these students
    So having a MBP2020 that is not too pricey would be appreciated

Darky March 25, 2020 11:41 pm Reply
  • Super interesting I like how you gave us the information organisation And so good 😍😍😍🧐 Keep going and I keep Watching you for the good information in your show 😇

Laid Amine March 25, 2020 11:41 pm Reply
  • sir i truly like your comparison video, it's detail, and quick, thank you as always for make video like this

Robbi AS March 25, 2020 11:41 pm Reply